CalendarCalendar    FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    Log inLog in  RegisterRegister 

bambi north/mids 2018
Event starting Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:00 pm for 4 days
Forum:  Bambi Holidays » Bambi Owners Club Calendar

Author: joe
Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:52 pm
Replies: 0
Views: 652
OCTOBER 17TH TO 20TH BROWNLOW ARMS, NEWARK-ON-TRENT.
P/Code 23 6SG
Calendar
brownlow arms

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bambi Owners Club Forum Index -> RALLY REPORTS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yeold

BOC #: 201

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:57 pm    Post subject: brownlow arms Reply with quote

Arrived late Friday night after getting a tyre blow out, Struggled to get wheel off ,I though trust me not to have my Weetabix I couldn't undo wheel nuts .they were that tight .after a little searching I found a bar and socket ,and with a little talking to ,I got them undone, while I was progressing slowing, a break down truck pulled up and this guy jumped out and came to finish getting the wheel on ,tightened it up made sure we were ok .we offered him a drink ,for helping us ,and he said no thankyou , I didn't stop for a reward ,I thought what a nice guy ,there is some kind hearted people out there ,he made sure we were ok and he drove off . we got to brownlow and got set up ,what a long day that was .Sat morning came round got on phone ringing round to try and get a replacement ,to no avail was I gonna get one .so I ordered it for this week .a few of us went to the local car boot in afternoon ,you might know Helen had to spend some of me money again .lol. Nightime came sitting outside with a game of bingo and play ur cards ,a drink and a chat ,as the night progressed Helen and Loraine decided to find how many flashing lights they could find between them,candles glasses all sorts of things ended up on table .it was nice to see dot , she had her snow globe ,with there photos of there old bambi ,she liked it very much .sunday came round so quickly having to pack up for our trip home ,keepin fingers crossed hoping I didn't get another punchure.we realy had a very nice weekend ,till we meet up again take care .chris &Helen.xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bambi Owners Club Forum Index -> RALLY REPORTS All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: