Bambi Owners Club Forum Index Bambi Owners Club
This is the forum for Owners of the Bambi Motorhome

CalendarCalendar    FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    Log inLog in  RegisterRegister 

Calendar
how many of you have tried my recipes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BCWench

BOC #: 033

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: how many of you have tried my recipes Reply with quote

i put up the recipes but never get any comments as to if you like them or have even tried them.
i do try to make sure that they are easy to do in a camper and test out each one myself first.
most of them are simple and quick to do plus they are relatively cheap and filling. Don't believe me then watch me at blackpool. i love rice so will have my small rice cooker with me that also doubles up as a slow cooker.
if you try out the chicken dish have it hot with rice, hot garlic bread or a jacket potatoe or even eat it cold with salad its a very versatile dish to do and by adding some chilly changed this into an adult meal with no extra effort.
my slow cooker /rice cooker will make a great curry too , but used as a rice cooker gives me a whole range of new meals just add spices and veg to the rice throw in a stock cube and let it cook for 15 minutes put raw prawns into s small amount of boiling water for three minutes drain and toss into the rice with some pepper and enjoy.
if you cook the rice earlier on you can then do a fast stirfry just put some oil in the wok add the rice along with some peas and spring onions (chopped) move all items to the side of the wok once they are hot add a small ampount of oil to the center of the wok and break in one or two eggs beat up in the oil till mixes and cooked to look like scrambled eggs and then mix in with the rice toss in the hot pink prawns add a dash of light soy sauce and serve
Do i love cooking? yes! but dont ask me to do pastry or a sponge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bambi Owners Club Forum Index -> COOKERY All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: