CalendarCalendar    FAQFAQ    SearchSearch    Log inLog in  RegisterRegister 

bambi north/mids 2018
Event starting Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:00 pm for 4 days
Forum:  Bambi Holidays » Bambi Owners Club Calendar

Author: joe
Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:52 pm
Replies: 0
Views: 641
OCTOBER 17TH TO 20TH BROWNLOW ARMS, NEWARK-ON-TRENT.
P/Code 23 6SG
Calendar
WEBSITE CLOSING DOWN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
joe

BOC #: 26

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: WEBSITE CLOSING DOWN Reply with quote

DUE TO NOBODY TAKING THE VACANT POSITIONS ON THE COMMITEE
THE BAMBI OWNERS CLUB AS A CLUB HAS GONE INTO SUSPENDED ANIMATION,SO THIS WEBSITE WILL CLOSE DOWN PERMANENTLY
LATER ON In October
SO SORRY Crying or Very sad Shocked

Last edited by joe on Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Marianne Holt

BOC #: 279

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Joe, for all the work you have put in to keep this website going.
All the good tips in keeping Bambi on the road missed forever ....very sad indeed that no younger person is interested to take on this role as a committee member☹️☹️😭😭

Home is were you drive it!!
gordsmi

BOC #: 29

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Concur with Marianne, thank you Joe and Jean for all you have both done for the club, hope to meet up somewher, sometime in the future. Crying or Very sad

BOC No 29
mickey

BOC #: 52.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:49 pm    Post subject: boc club Reply with quote

Just to put the record straight; there have been comments made on face (ache)book about the demise of the club.At the end of the rally season the club will finale cease to exsist. This is because no one would fill the vacant positions on the committee.It is not because of lack of members, or other vans where not allowed into the club. You all seem to be missing the point.Before the A.G.M. ended there were reports on the computer that the club was ceasing,Wow did not waste a moment there did they.My wife has shown me some of the comments on face book this morning ,well there will be a few happy people saying it would not last much longer,well it would have if, and you still can step up and fill one of those positions. Again incase it as not quite sunk in it is because there needs to be a committee. Its a pity those that put it on face book could not report it on the bambi owners web page first,it beggers believe. I know this will not sit good with some people to hear comments like this but someone could have done at least 12 months in one of the positions,I have listened to all the exuses from heart trouble to an in growing toe nail , and I cant travel that far now and I am such a such a age, but come on there is still time to make a difference where is the british fighting spirit save the club.
joe

BOC #: 26

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said mick,let's see what happens on achebook
joe41

BOC #: 21

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:29 am    Post subject: Bambi owner club Reply with quote

Just like to add Joe. X Mike are only echoing the thoughts of everyone on the committee about this club and it being unable to operate without someone running the show. It's very disappointing to find after thirty years of operating no one willing to take office for the future being of the club, all you owners on Facebook are now without a means of information or history which was available on the Bambiowners official site for that I would thank you all, If you allow this site to close in the coming days please don't contact me I will not answer your call, bambi members know that we are still here for any help they require until such times we end our rally season, future contact will be made by personal email given only to our people in our mailing list.
Just to end thanks to my friends on the committee and members of this club for the support and help given over the last 5year , I wish you all safe rallying and traveling so were you all are, thank you joe41
George

BOC #: 028

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can only echo the comments made previously. It was a sad day as I sat with two ladies on the Committee, Ailleen Burr and Sylvia McGarragh. I cannot calculate the total amount of years service that they have given to the Club. We were looking for a three members to step up for perhaps a single year to continue the Club. The members on the "floor" were looking at their smartphones as their faces were illuminated by the light of their screens. We were looking for a way forward whilst they are reporting the Club's demise, and the meeting was still in progress.....
Sincere best wishes to you all in the future.
George
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bambi Owners Club Forum Index -> BAMBI CHAT All times are GMT - 1 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: